Welcome to our site
Lady Swan and Mrs Ruth Hodgson - May 28 1995
The Bermuda Senior Islanders’ Centre is planted in Admiralty House Park, the former residence and headquarters of the British Admiral commanding the American and West Indies Squadron. In 1956 the Admiralty was withdrawn from Bermuda and the property reverted to the Government of Bermuda for recreational and public enjoyment.
In the 1970’s a fine group of citizens initiated a programme targeting all segments of the community, offering a variety of leisure and recreational opportunities for children, young people, adults and older persons.
Thirty-five years later the community dialectic continues to flourish through the Bermuda Senior Islanders’ Centre’s focus on seniors and character building activities with children in public schools. The Centre helps social and civic groups by making its Clubhouse available for community meetings, family reunions and children’s parties. Thanks for visiting our site; we hope it’s appealing to seniors looking to become affiliated with our activities, club meetings, or 18 affiliated senior groups.
Fredrick R. Hassell, MBE
See today's news on our News page.
Financial information for 2015